THE DONATION FOR RED TED IS £300
WELCOME RED TED
PLEASE CHECK WITH ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY BEFORE APPLYING
Red Ted is a totally adorable 4 year old red fawn Chihuahua He is currently fostered on a small holding with half a dozen dogs of all shapes and sizes and only very rarely is there any growling over food. He needs the company of dog(s) must live with another friendly NEUTERED dog. He loves going for walks in quiet fields as he sometimes barks at dogs on the lead. He has good recall off lead and is very good with dogs when off lead, his anxiety with dogs is only when he is on the lead.
Red Ted is scared of loud noises and traffic so needs to live in a quiet area.
Red Ted has a lovely affectionate personality and loves a cuddle and his ears scratched, but is afraid of strangers until he gets to know them.
We are looking for a home within 100 miles radius of West Yorkshire that meet these criteria -
* someone around most of the time please don't apply if you work full time
* a quiet peaceful home with experienced, patient dog lovers
* rural or beach location he is not used to busy town and traffic
* older teenage children not youngsters
* he needs lots of walks so fit active owners please
* no cats
* long term lifestyle and financial stability he is only a young dog with another 10 years of life so is your health and fitness up to looking after him for his full lifetime?
if you are suitable and meet the above criteria please apply
I need another small companion dog
I don't like being left alone and might suffer if you do that for too long
I require lots of walks and socialisation
I would benefit from reward based training
I like to cuddle up with you on the sofa