THE DONATION FOR ZAK IS £350
Zak is 4 years old, and a very handsome boy !!!
Zak is a little nervous out and about on the lead and will give a woof at approaching dogs. The way of managing this is to, stop it before it starts, simply distract him with a firm no command. He sleeps well through the night and gets on with all the dogs in his foster home.Hes a friendly boy, but can get a little jealous of other dogs in the home and will compete for human affection. Again it can be managed, he just needs clear firm boundaries, so a confident owner required.
we are looking for a home with
* someone around most of the time
* a quiet peaceful home with experienced, patient dog lovers
* rural location they are not used to busy town and traffic
* Visiting children over 8 yrs old
* Zak needs to live with one other neutered dog
* Longterm financial & Lifestyle stability
* within 100 miles of West Yorkshire
ZAK Will only be rehomed within a 100 miles of West Yorkshire
I am friendly and happy around other dogs.
Someone around for most of the day
Regular short walks
I would benefit from reward based training
Not cat tested
Sensible children over 8 yrs old
I like to cuddle up with you on the sofa