Adoption donation for MARCEL is £450
WHAT CAN I SAY, THIS PUP IS JUST A BABE.PLEASE READ ALL THE CRITERIA CAREFULLY
Hello, please could you help me find my forever family?
My name is Marcel, im 12 months old. I had some pretty horrific injuries when i arrived at West Yorkshire Dog Rescue. My foster mum & the vet lady have got me all better. Im a typical Frenchie, im Fun with a capital F, I love my walks, i dont pull on the lead. But i will need someone who is fit & healthy, as im still only a baby.
My foster mum thinks I am amazing. She says I am Friendly, fun loving, affectionate and great with other dogs. I love my cuddles… LOVE cuddles!! I will try and cuddle everybody I meet… I can still be very boisterous, so no little people, as could knock them over.
I am looking for an active home, where I will be taken for lovely walks, like I have been enjoying with my Foster Mum. I also need a secure garden, because I am everybody’s best friend and will wonder off with anyone who gives me a cuddle.
I am always excited to see you when you come home, but I don’t like to be left for too long.Please can you help me find my family?
All applicants must consider:
- Holidays, as Marcel will not cope in a ‘kennels’ environment while you were away.
- Affordability, Marcel is on Apoquel for his allergies, this can be bought with a prescription from your vet, via the internet. Approx cost £30.00 per month. This breed are the most expensive breed in the uk to insure, obviously any pre existing conditions will not be covered.
- A 14 year plan, as Marcel is 12 months old so will hopefully live for another 14 years or more.
- Dedication to ongoing training. Remember, Marcel has only very basic training.
- Sensible children over 10 yrs old
- Marcel is dog friendly, BUT WOULD LIKE TO BE AN ONLY DOG IN THE HOME.
- Secure garden area, as Marcel is a trusting dog who will wonder off with anyone
- Someone who is home most of the time as Marcel looks for human company.
- Lifestyle & financial security
Marcel will only be rehomed a 100 miles from West Yorkshire
I am friendly and happy around other dogs
Someone around for most of the day
I need an active family home
I know basic commands
Kind children from 10 years old
I like to cuddle up with you on the sofa