THE DONATION FOR POOCHON COTTON IS £375 THIS GOES TOWARDS OUR INCREASING VET BILLS
WELCOME COTTON !!!
6year old Cotton is an ex breeding girl, she an extremely shy, quiet little girl. Crossed poodle x bichon, Cotton will need regular grooming every 6-8 weeks. She can walk tentatively on an extending lead with a harness. Not yet fully house trained, but we are 90% there.Cotton has never been a pet, but shes a very affectionate girl. She needs another quiet neutered dog to live with, nothing too bouncy. Ideally we are looking for an active retired couple, to give this beautiful little girl a home in a rural location.
No children as Cotton has no experience of children and is much too timid.
We are looking for a home with
- peaceful home with adults or older children it is ok
- Rural away from busy traffic
- another NEUTERED calm dog to be her companion
- where she gets a lot of attention and exercise
- long term financial and lifestyle stabiliity
- Cotton will not be rehomed where both adults work full time
Cotton will only be rehomed within 100 miles of West Yorkshire
I am friendly and happy around other dogs
I don't like being left alone and might suffer if you do that for too long
Regular short walks, to build her fitness up
I would benefit from a good routine
Not cat friendly
Adult home preferred
I like to cuddle up with you on the sofa