THE DONATION FOR BOO IS £300 THIS GOES TOWARDS OUR INCREASING VET BILLS
WELCOME BOO THE CHIHUAHUA
Boo is an adorable 3 years old Chihuahua and apart from being unaccustomed to living with children and so he is scared of them, he is a very easy dog to live with.
Boo appreciates 3 good walks a day and being allowed to go into the garden frequently to the toilet.
Boo is a fabulous companion and pet, he is so loyal and loving. Very good on the lead, off the lead, travelling in the car. He is good being left whilst you go out as long as not for more than 3-4 hours and as long as he has another dog or dogs as companions. He is fostered at Kathy's small holding and loves running round the fields as part of the gang of dogs.
We are looking for a home with
* long term financial and lifestyle stability for the whole of Boo's life
* no children or visiting children who spend a significant time at owner's home
* demonstrable ability to provide sufficient exercise and attention
* Boo needs to be the only dog in the home, as he gets very jealous of other dogs
* Someone around most of the time
* very securely fenced garden
BOO Will only be rehomed within a 100 miles of West Yorkshire
I am friendly and happy around other dogs, although i need to be the only dog in the home
I can be left for 3/4 hours as long as i have another dog for company
I require lots of short walks
I would benefit from reward based training
Adult home only
I like to cuddle up with you on the sofa