Adoption donation for LEO is £500 this goes towards our increasing vet bills.
Leo is a fabulous boy, the perfect family pet
Hello, please could you help me find my forever family?
My name is Leo, I am 2 years old, im a cavalier x peke. I was bought to be a stud dog, but that didn’t work out, so I found my way to West Yorkshire Dog Rescue.
My foster mum thinks I am amazing. She says I am Friendly, fun loving, affectionate and great with other dogs and animals… but sometimes I find cats a little too interesting. I love my cuddles… LOVE cuddles!! I will try and cuddle everybody I meet… including sensible children.
My only vice, is that I occasionally snore! But after a long day of running with the big dogs, who can blame me?
I am looking for an active home, where I will be taken for lovely walks like I have been enjoying with my Foster Mum. I also need a secure garden, because I am everybody’s best friend and will wonder off with anyone who gives me a cuddle.
I am always excited to see you when you come home, but I don’t like to be left for too long. Please can you help me find my family?
All applicants must consider:
- Holidays, as Leo will not cope in a ‘kennels’ environment while you were away.
- Affordability, as Leo will require regular grooming for his tummy and legs in addition to the usual insurance, food, vets costs etc.
- A 14 year plan, as Leo is 2 years old so will hopefully live for another 14 years or more.
- Dedication to ongoing training. Remember, Leo has only very basic training.
- Sensible children over 6 yrs old
- Another neutered dog in the home is welcome, as Leo is a very friendly, active dog that will appreciate a playmate.
- Secure garden area, as Leo is a trusting dog who will wonder off with anyone
- Someone who is home most of the time as Leo looks for human company.
- Lifestyle & financial security
Leo will only be rehomed a 100 miles from West Yorkshire
I am friendly and happy around other dogs
Someone around for most of the day
I need an active family home
I know basic commands
No cats, im a bit too interested in chasing them
Kind children from 6 years old
I like to cuddle up with you on the sofa