THE DONATION FOR OUR LHASA PUPS ARE £450 EACH
WELCOME TO THE MOST ADORABLE LITTLE MEN ON THE
Hector & Amos are Lhasa Apso puppies now 9 weeks old 17/4/18 they will be ready for their new homes in the next few weeks.
So these boys are typical puppies, into everything, needle sharp teeth and a coat that will need regular maintenance every 6-8 weeks. They are already trained to a puppy pad, but will need someone around to continue with house training.Our puppies have already been to the groomers and have been microchipped and had their 1st vaccination. Both puppies have been hand reared in a home environment, with older children and cats & dogs.
We are looking for homes
- Where grooming and socialization are a priority, these puppies will need to continue there education.
- Someone around at home, pups shouldn't be left for long periods.
- Another young neutered dog to live with, these pups have been hand reared. So they need a resident dog to learn from.
- Children over 10 years, Lhasas are a guarding breed and are not forgiving if handled badly.
- Financial & Lifestyle security, pet insurance, grooming every 6-8 weeks and a 16 year plan.
Both puppies will be rehomed separately and will go on a neutering contract. They will only be rehomed within a 100 miles of the rescue.
I need another young neutered dog to live with
I don't like being left alone and might suffer if you do that for too long
Regular short walks
I would benefit from puppy classes and a good routine
Children over 10 yrs old
I like to cuddle up with you on the sofa