Click here to fill in the Potential Owners Enquiry Form.
The donation for LIZZIE is £250 to go towards paying our vet bills.
ADORABLE LIZZIE NEEDS THAT SPECIAL HOME
this small lightweight poodle cross is an excitable girl who needs a lot of exercise, a calm loving home and experienced owners. She's very anxious when she first meets a new dog but settles down and can live with another dog. She needs a mature family in a peaceful home, another kind dog with a solid, reliable, calm temperament would be ideal. A countryside home where she will not be meeting many new dogs would be absolutely ideal for Lizzie. She is a very affectionate girl who loves to snuggle up on your lap to watch TV or read a book with you. Superb companion and pet. Lizzie had a dental clean and polish whilst in our care so she now had a film star smile !!
we need the following person or family to adopt Lizzie
* unlike so many owners you are prepared to take a dog who isn't perfect
* very experienced and patient
* able to walk a dog in quiet places away from other dogs
* able to give a dog a lot of attention and cuddles
* able to pay vet bills
* older teenagers,
* fit enough to carry a lightweight dog short distances if necessary
* a true dog lover, prepared to put themselves out to ensure the dog's happiness
Iam nervous around new dogs
I don't like being left alone for long periods and at night i like to sleep on the bed
I require a lot of exercise and ideally a countryside location
I know all the basic commands
Not cat tested
I like to cuddle up with you on the sofa