Click here to fill in the Potential Owners Enquiry Form.
PENELOPE is a stunning Apricot Pedigree Poodle 5 years old.
The donation for Penelope is £300 to go towards paying our vet bills.
Penelope is extremely well bred by a Kennel Club Registered breeder, exceptionally affectionate and kind. She is very needy so needs company of humans and another gentle, kind dog or she suffers from Anxiety. She is doing very well in foster with other dogs and being cuddled.
Penelope walks out on the lead with other dogs, she is a bit excitable but has good recall. Shes busy, fun and just such a special girl to be around
Penelope is a wonderful Companion and Pet who needs a loving forever home with patient owners who will devote themselves to her. Penelope has suffered ear infections in the past and now infection free, but her ears need regular cleaning.
We are looking for a home with:
- someone around most of the time
- can go with another neutered dog or as an only dog
- countryside location where this dog can get a lot of walking away from roads and the noise of heavy traffic
- Penelope has no experience of young children, but shes an extremely kind dog, so sensible dog wise child 10 years and over.
- patient owners, typical poodle
- Commitment to grooming needs
- a securely fenced garden
- long term lifestyle and financial security
I am friendly and happy around other dogs
I don't like being left alone for long periods and at night i like to sleep on the bed
I require a lot of exercise and ideally a countryside location
I know all the basic commands
I like to cuddle up with you on the sofa